Friday, May 11, 2007

Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork

Today's dinner is "Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork". I got this recipe from the food network, Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller. I really like this, because I was able to use the left over to make sandwich. It tasted so good; however, it was not my cooking... I did cook and below is mine.


The ingredients


Before


After

I think I have improved, because the pork was soft but it was a little blah, insipid, bland... you get the idea; however, the sauce was decent. Before, most of my cooking, the flavor is too sour, salty, or sweet when the intended flavor was the opposite, or it too chewy. Therefore, I think I have improved...I am so proud of myself ;-p hihihihi

The one thing that I do not like about cooking is that when done... I am my own customer for my cooking. I cannot blame them though; I do not even like my own cooking. hahaha

2 comments:

Cergie said...

Dear Co tim, you MUST not say that. You must say :
OOOOOoooOOh You know my cooking is SOOOO good !
If not it will be more difficult to find a boy friend (maybe you have onne...???)
Hahahah !
It is what my mother ever said to me
She ever said too that I must go to the market early in the morning because every guy try to find a busy gal !

(I came with your profile)

Cỏ Tím said...

hahahaha...you're right, if nobody gives me a pat on the back then I should give myself a pat on my back ;p