Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OOooooOOooohhhhh...

Oh, what to write, what to write; this is exciting. What is so exciting? Well, the Lovely Cergie tagged me; she wanted me to reveal a little information of who I am.
Here I go:
I am Vietnamese-American.
I was born in Viet Nam, my mother and I escaped from Viet Nam by boat.
I do not talk much; however, if you can tune to the right channel, you can here me talk non-stop.
I am very forgetful and clumsy.
I do not have a green thumb nor do I have the culinary skill; however, that has never stopped me from loving to cook and gardening.
I have just found out that my great-great grandmother has Indian blood in her. (Pretty cool, eh.)
I love to look at photos, especially foods and places.
I have two lists:
1. Things I would do some day (most of it involving eating and traveling).
2. Things I should never do (most of it involving food I should never cook).

This is my first time doing this; therefore, if I missed anything, please let me know.



1 comment:

Cergie said...

Thank you, Co Tim, you did me laugh !

I was born in Vietnam too, you know that and I came in France by boat, and yet at the difference of your mother and you, I was lucky. It was by a liner
I hope you have most of your family around you. It may happen you'd have some in Australia and in France or elsewhere, who knows

All you told us, I knew already: you love flowers. I saw that the first time I came. You like to photography dishes and you are sure that you are not a good cooker. At the contrary, I am sure that if you try and do everyday without being dispirited, you will manage to be a good gardener and a good cooker.

Don't forget that : you were a tiny girl on a boat coming from so far, and now you are a pretty American young woman...

Yes. Thank you for this post, Co Tim...